Just joined Red Hat Society early early this morning.
Before that became and "fan of" Senior Olympics on Facebook for more info. How does one become Olympic as a senior? Maybe there is hope for me yet,LOL !
It's sunday, you know what that means... lunch with family today. Bit too cool to do anything else and no one wants to get up too too early. It's a beautiful day! I'll get back to using camera and attaching pics in next few weeks or days. TTFN
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Suddenly I feel like George Carlin. Did I just post.. Getting Involved(?) I forgot when but back "in the day", new philosophy was when anything complicated or bad happened it was said that "That's what you get for 'getting involved' ". Smug people would say, He/She keeps "getting involved". Now it's all about getting involved. But, frankly, it doesn't seem with much purpose, for the most part. More later..
ReplyDelete